Giants lose all three of those games last year. Defense making plays in the fourth quarter. One game at a time and try to find a way to win the next one.
At the same time, Eagles getting bit by injuries.
That’s a great plan. I think Sardinia is a blue zone mostly because of walking up and down, but beaches look beautiful. Como and Garda on my list:). Enjoy
Good stuff. Makes sense to wait and be prudent in addressing all of these eligibility issues. Not sure I understand the private equity play because those tend to be sort term plays.
Where are you in Italy?
Yankees just have better balance this year and the starting pitching is strong and has gotten healthy at the right time. Bullpen still shaky at times and Tampa Bay will be tough….always play Yanks tough.
Good to hear Jerry being so high on Copeland. He needs to be a beast given that he is going to carry a big load.
When looking at Anderson’s history (three teams in three years) and percentage stats that are solid but certainly not eye popping, I’ll reserve judgement on the early positive play...
Agree but based on need and hype, Copeland and Williams at 30 mpg and Wilcher at 25. (85 of 200).
Jones, Thomas, Anderson, Fisher, Brown, Moore, Parker 100 of 200)
Everyone else (Kabba, Theo, Ilay, Wol) 15 of 200.
With what Little we know about this team, I can’t even take an uneducated guess. Although I do believe Devin Williams will have by far the most minutes per video on his social media postings.
A very good player and successful coaching career. Coaches retiring earlier now. Maybe he has his FU money and/or maybe another coach sick of the current state of NIL and transfer rules.
It’s my opinion. Everyone is free to have theirs. Stop being so dramatic.
NCAA and college Presidents are complicit. Now they want Congress to fix what the f-ed up. Good luck with that.
Agreed and that was my point. I do not expect any elegant or fair outcome when the NCAA (the reason we are here) and grandstanding politicians are creating the solution.
Money is going to win (SEC/Big10), with whatever winning looks like. The model is not sustainable for “average Joe...
1-Yes, the thought of college students “unionizing” strikes me as silly and unnecessary.
2-Cory Booker’s authored mostly legislation regarding marijana and prison reform, which was the reason for the “lol”.
I hold zero hope or interest for Congress (both sides) and the NCAA to solve this issue.