Recent content by Hall1996

  1. H

    Big Italian Culture Event this weekend

    And I wouldn't call it a cultural event, bunch of C & D level Soprano actors signing autographs & taking pictures for money.
  2. H

    Looking forward to reports from the practice

    I got an email on 8/17 about event. But agree with you fall is a busy time, I was unable attend myself due to youth football.
  3. H

    Looking forward to reports from the practice

    I am not sure that is true. All emails said "Season Ticket Holder event", no mention in other locations like shupirates.com or social media that I saw about the event. It might have been open to all, but if not announced publicly that there is an event or that is open to all, how would people...
  4. H

    Bring Back LOTS

    Probably good idea, but I am not sure that would solve problem here about hijacking threads, the beauty of the LOTS is people here are engaged and all on the same site and if topics that get out of hand or about to get out of hand could be moved to LOTS easily be admins.
  5. H

    Bring Back LOTS

    While I was not much of a contributor on most topics on LOTS, I did read most threads that interested me. Most were pretty civil, lot of banter back and forth, sometimes going on and on too much, but that is what it was. Not too much traffic on LOTS, so you got the same people posting...
  6. H

    Elijah Fisher is back

    I agree with you and I hope so as well. Kids definitely take jumps, hopefully this is the guy. Doesn’t seem like he was hot transfer, but we know kids are often overlooked. If he can give us solid minutes great.
  7. H

    Elijah Fisher is back

    Fanta Kabba average 17 min last two seasons at lower level of ball, I see him as a 5-8 min player unless there are injuries that force him to play more.
  8. H

    Elijah Fisher is back

    I think there are minutes for Fisher at PF, got to figure Williams in backup center to Copeland. If Williams & Copeland each average 25-28 mpg, that leaves plenty of minutes for Fisher, with other 2 bigs playing as needed.
  9. H

    Copeland to the Hall?

    I think your points are spot on about Copeland. But if I was making the decision, I would have passed based on his recent issues at Wagner. If was longer time frame from Wagner removal, or he went somewhere else and rebuild his rep, I might feel differently. In the end, doubt will matter too...
  10. H

    VERY IMPORTANT

    Season ticket holders have been getting emails about this event since at least middle of August.
  11. H

    Buy your Seton Hall/Monmouth tickets here

    The email I got from SHU about buying listed those sections you have in email body.
  12. H

    Buy your Seton Hall/Monmouth tickets here

    This is what email from SHU said: And when making your purchase, we encourage you to get seats in Sections A and Q behind the Seton Hall bench or Section K across from the Seton Hall bench!
  13. H

    Javion Tyndale

    Our visit was Thur -Fri, was at St Bonnie’s Sat - Sun.
  14. H

    2026-7 Men's Basketball Roster

    He committed to Tulsa in May 2025, but never played there (not sure why), is currently committed to SHU assuming he gets NCAA approval.
  15. H

    Student season tickets

    I thought some recent prior years, if a student attended all of the games, they received either all or some of their season ticket money back. That might be good incentive, or some other incentives to increase attendance. I really do not think the cost impacts attendance; most students I am...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida