Recent content by Hall1974

  1. H

    BIGEAST PREDICTION CONTEST week of 12/22

    3-1 The Hall
  2. H

    BIGEAST PREDICTION CONTEST 12/19 weekend

    Hall Georgetown Creighton UConn
  3. H

    As I see it week 4

    6 votes in AP poll for the Hall. Who would have thought?
  4. H

    Hines' Shining Debut Powers Pirates Over Saint Peter's

    I acknowledge my ignorance but was Hines expected to be a defensive presence? I know it was only St. Peter's but still it was impressive.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU gaining traction with blue-chip wide receiver after 'special' experience in Tiger Stadium
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum holds Lincoln Riley accountable for Desman Stephens hit, Stephen A. Smith calls for Big Ten intervention