Recent content by HailStout

  1. HailStout

    17

    Who am I to kink shame? You do you, man. I mean, by definition that is exactly what you are doing I suppose.
  2. HailStout

    Way too many posts on here down on KT.

    He’s 19, injured, has a pathetic O-line, didn’t have his stud RB, and was playing bama. yeah, he had a bit of a stinker, but for God’s sake
  3. HailStout

    I almost wept when I discovered this…

    I would say not hard enough
  4. HailStout

    Missouri 38 Florida 10 4th qtr

    By transitive reasoning of this Mizzou - Florida game, State is 66 points better than Ole Miss
  5. HailStout

    Impeach his ***

    Sixpack, you never disappoint
  6. HailStout

    Vibe check?

    What’s it like for those of us who can’t go?
  7. HailStout

    Starkville is slammed

    I’m so happy for the current students. Especially the seniors.
  8. HailStout

    Ole Miss & Adidas make a deal…

    Hear me out…….. Russell Athletic
  9. HailStout

    OT: I just ate a Blue Moon Pie.

    Bl Blue waffles are hell to make. Seriously, google it right now.
  10. HailStout

    BREAKING - ESPN is doing a SEC Storied documentary on SixPackSpeak...

    I like to think that the documentary would start off completely on target then about halfway through the two Voiceover guys would start yelling completely unrelated political stuff at each other
  11. HailStout

    BREAKING - ESPN is doing a SEC Storied documentary on SixPackSpeak...

    From reading the description, it appears that the mainstream media got it wrong again*****
  12. HailStout

    Uniforms for this weekend...

    They key is the maroon helmet
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set