Recent content by hailmari1

  1. H

    OT - October scary movie list

    Widow’s Bay was top notch tv.
  2. H

    OT - October scary movie list

    Some that come to mind: Sinister is commonly listed as the scariest movie ever online, and I thought it was good but definitely not the scariest movie to me. I’m not sure anything will mess with me as much as Paranormal Activity did the first time I saw it. Hereditary is the best slow burn...
  3. H

    If you have glass pack mufflers you are a dipshit

    When I hear a loud truck, I always assume it’s a high school kid.
  4. H

    Coming soon: new camo unis

    I actually think it looks cool but what do I know.. I wear scrubs everyday.
  5. H

    Legend

    Look at that man. You know that chili was legit.
  6. H

    OT: Anyone watch the Masters of the Universe on Prime yet?

    It was about what you could reasonably ask for from a movie based on an 80s cartoon that was based on a line of toys. Goofy fun.
  7. H

    MSU recruiting…

    The wet blanket of truth.
  8. H

    So what's up with AI attacking each other?

    Agreed. We’re just letting this happen, I guess.
  9. H

    Weightlifters…..

    This has been my problem over the past five years (since getting married). I’ll get over one nagging injury, lift hard for six months, and develop another one. Strained a back muscle moving a fat fn patient at work and that took nearly a year to recover from. Bicep tendinitis, tennis elbow...
  10. H

    OT: Disclosure Day (No Spoilers)

    You nerds would melt in Emily Blunt’s presence. Her in Edge of Tomorrow is prime Blunt.
  11. H

    OT: Good lunch spots in Tupelo, New Albany,

    Hickory Flat has a surprisingly good Mexican spot. el Agave in New Albany is owned by a dawg fwiw. Pretty good too.
  12. H

    OT: Facebook Marketplace

    I don’t even respond to people who lack a normal sounding name and/or have actual pictures of themselves. I’ll get messages from something like Xogor Xogor whose pic is some anime character, and they want to know where I live. Hell naw.
  13. H

    Starkville people…..

    I’ve only been once but I’m pretty sure my wife got one the slightly coffee flavored milkshakes and I got an actual coffee. It was just fine. I’ll stick to my two scoops of Colombian per 12 ounces of water at home.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set