Recent content by H00SIER-Cat

  1. H

    ChatGPT's prediction for next season

    #9 or Faaarrrr Pope
  2. H

    French Open thoughts on Quaintance's return

    The late, great Joe Dean talked about playing some of his high school games on dirt. Also I think the first Olympic basketball games were outdoors on dirt.
  3. H

    Pope has found his GM and Bodyguard

    The only bad part of Water world imo is the Dennis Hopper basically playing himself. I am pretty sure I'm the only person on the planet that likes Battlefield Earth
  4. H

    Pope wants to play blue bloods and other heavyweights home and home

    mini season ticket for blue bloods like UCONN, Duke, UNCheat, and Auburn ( @Denim Vest )
  5. H

    American basketball player arrested for drug smuggling in Indonesia - possible death penalty.

    Remember Michael Fay getting caned in Singapore in 1994?
  6. H

    Jayson Tatum update

    Lol. Not sure I get it either. I was piling on a potential debate about the validity of evolution theory on a thread about a torn Achilles.
  7. H

    OT but important to a lot of people on the board

    If they let him in, they'll have to let in everyone with 4,200 hits.
  8. H

    So Nate Oats was in Lexington Thursday?

    Bruh, now I gotta go binge listen to Hall and Oates
  9. H

    If Goodman is correct on basketball teams revenue sharing budget to have a competitive team.

    the difference between NCAA and pro sports: Billionaire owners aren’t uniformly available to enforce honor amongst thieves in this unregulated environment. (not my quote, stolen from another school's football board)
  10. H

    Meeting with Quaintance..

    $3 million. Remind me how much money fell out of the package at Emery Airfreight.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set