Recent content by H. Lecter

  1. H

    How does the “Clap for Cal” fan base feel?

    How did they act? Don’t have twitter btw so just curious
  2. H

    With Big Z coming back, let’s remember this

    I hope the fans cheer him so much he blocks dj’s shot and comes down for a dunk on our end. Then he sits on UK bench and says I’m staying here. Transfer portal please
  3. H

    Mark Pope on Big Z hehe

    Would love for him to transfer back here next year!
  4. H

    What are the Dukies saying?

    The same thing we have said year after year after a loss. Refs suck. Coach sucks. Their fans suck. Announcers hate us and the suck.Missed FOULLLL!!
  5. H

    Let's recruit Ex-NBA players

    Bring Cousins back
  6. H

    Rondo to be around Kentucky Basketball

    People grow up. He was a kid. Did you fight and argue and do dumb stuff when you were 18? I sure as hell did.
  7. H

    M. Jones responds to Cal’s 4 comments after A&M win (video)

    Please do. Somebody. I’d love to see this as well!
  8. H

    One game a week sucks.

    I agree man it stinks. But it gets me pumped for games that’s for sure. I use to work night shift and couldn’t get radio reception. Use to record on vcr and watch the next day before I read the paper😂
  9. H

    What happens when this team gets bounced first weekend of the NCAA Tourney?

    Thank you. This **** is tiresome. What happens if we make it to the FF or god forbid win it all??!! You sorry asses will be pissed because we lost to a team that “didn’t belong anyway” or we didn’t win by 30. Y’all won’t be happy if Cal retires or gets fired cause your just cranky old men. Go...
  10. H

    Man, is it at the point...

    I love it when they’re on. Best fill in ever. Wish they’d do it once a week
  11. H

    BIG BLUE NATION IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

    Then what happened?
  12. H

    Potential Turning Point of the Program

    I don’t understand why some people even watch
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer outlined vision to stun the Swamp well ahead of time and South Carolina executed
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating error during UCLA vs. Oregon on two-point conversion