Recent content by gyppoke

  1. G

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    Isn’t Ryder the only one not favored next round based on seed?
  2. G

    Merry Christmas

    Merry Christmas everyone!
  3. G

    Happy Thanksgiving Board

    Did you lose a bet? 😜
  4. G

    NDI - OSU v Iowa

    Redshirt all of them. This is a rebuilding year.
  5. G

    Oklahoma State vs. Stanford 11/7/25

    Great match for robideau! Bright future.
  6. G

    Wrestle off results ?

    Thanks for the info chase.
  7. G

    Wrestle off results ?

    Not really.
  8. G

    So, 34 & Counting...

    No, we don’t need to change it.
  9. G

    Howdy!

    I’m in.
  10. G

    Allocations Released

    I will say I would expect DT to qualify all ten going forward, and I think he will.
  11. G

    Allocations Released

    They aren’t too high. I didn’t go do the research, but it seems like we regularly qualified ten with a supposedly lesser coach.
  12. G

    Allocations Released

    We should never have a weight that we can’t qualify a wrestler for nationals imo.
  13. G

    HS Recruiting News

    Harley, thanks so much for posting these!
  14. G

    OK STATE VS. IOWA STATE 1/24/25

    Our transfers are saving our butt this year.
  15. G

    NC State

    Thanks for the updates. It is appreciated!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set