Recent content by gwsmith

  1. gwsmith

    Fun hypothetical - how much to retire today?

    Not to get political but tell me who the president is? I had been growing a decent nest egg for retirement but it has gone backwards significantly the past 2 years. The number I would give you now is quite a bit higher than what I would have said back then.
  2. gwsmith

    Brittney Griner detained in Russia

    They can keep her as far as I’m concerned
  3. gwsmith

    Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Are Not Back Together Despite Reconciliation Claim

    As a parent of a freshman at Clemson - I’d much rather have them wear masks than be forced to online classes. If that’s what it takes to get professors off their *** and into the classroom - so be it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate
  5. 05 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why