Recent content by GulfCoastDawg

  1. GulfCoastDawg

    What MSU t-shirt idea have you always had but can't find?

    Triple Crown Winners Or maybe instead of their number the years they won. ‘17, ‘84.
  2. GulfCoastDawg

    Charleston Southern Countdown Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse

    Charleston Southern -Cover your buccaneers, it's going to be loud!
  3. GulfCoastDawg

    LSU Countdown Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse

    Dear LSU Fans, Strangebrew is a purveyor of coffee. For all of your tea needs please visit www.Krystal.com
  4. GulfCoastDawg

    Who else is going to lexington next Saturday?

    I will be there with RougeDawg and Steakonastick in tow. Maker's Mark Distillery and Keeneland on Friday, trying to decide on dressing up for Halloween and signs for SEC Nation on Saturday.
  5. GulfCoastDawg

    Photoshop

    Hey Wizard, check your PM. Having some browser issue, not sure if it sent or not. Sent box is showing empty.
  6. GulfCoastDawg

    Photoshop

    Need some help with a gameday sign, PM me if you have the time and the chops.
  7. GulfCoastDawg

    Anyone have any problems with people stealing from your tailgate?

    Yea, cornhole boards and bean bags last night. My dad and I took a Saturday to build and paint them. Now thanks to some ******* they're gone before I could even play a game on them. After bags I had quite a bit of money invested, so thanks for that whoever you are. Infront of the Ag...
  8. GulfCoastDawg

    Do we need a permanent intro music?

    Foo Not gonna lie, I would head butt some blue hair next to me if they started playing this, but I doubt it gets everyone pumped up like us. Here's my vote. Really gets going around the 1:20 mark. http://youtu.be/SBjQ9tuuTJQ
  9. GulfCoastDawg

    FMB's warm up prior to march to stadium... a tradition is slowly building.

    Just play some Shout It Out and I'd be happy. Something a little newer to actually get people on their feet and moving. http://youtu.be/9Y8jTmVRiXs
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Predictions: Kentucky gaining momentum on the recruiting trail and 5-star prospects, top recruits believe in Will Stein, the Wildcats
  5. 05 On3 Football Top 10 games for Week 7 of the college football season