Recent content by gtowndawg

  1. gtowndawg

    Corps of Cadets coming back to MSU?

    I was very unhappy about all of that as well, mad to be honest. It really hurt Liberty's reputation, no doubt about it.
  2. gtowndawg

    Corps of Cadets coming back to MSU?

    I have a degree from Liberty. It's an incredible school, beautiful campus. We can still associate though 🤜🤛
  3. gtowndawg

    Corps of Cadets coming back to MSU?

    That sounds like a great honor, I'd like to know more details.
  4. gtowndawg

    If we are playing in the rain on Saturday

    He really needs to run some but with the injury it's not going to happen. When teams no he can't run it makes things much harder.
  5. gtowndawg

    Tennessee private schools are just quitting the TSSAA

    Briarcrest has left all of them in the dust recruiting wise. MUS and CBHS can't even keep up, much less ECS. ECS has made a committment to bring in "mission fit" kids and if it means they lose some games than so be it. Briarcrest is 100% committed to winning state titles in every sport and...
  6. gtowndawg

    Where do you rank this catch in MSU history?

    It's #1. If he doesn't make that catch I don't think we win the game.
  7. gtowndawg

    Chris Jones on NIL for K1

    If we ever get down to the 3rd string snapper yall are going to be so happy I'm a State fan.
  8. gtowndawg

    According to the depth chart released today...

    Concerning for sure. Is there any word about the West Virginia D Lineman??
  9. gtowndawg

    How good is Missouri?

    It's going to be a hard, let's not kid ourselves. We need to play our A game.
  10. gtowndawg

    I didn’t plan on crying this morning

    It's an amazing program. My wife's boss has a son with autism and I've mentioned the program to them.
  11. gtowndawg

    weird penalty from this weekend

    And for the chain gang and whoever is working the box. I never really appreciated it until I started working on a chain gang for high school football. Getting those chains moved quickly when there's a bunch of coaches and players standing in your way is a pain. That's a big reason why the refs...
  12. gtowndawg

    Hope we don't wear all white unis this weekend

    We did it last year against Tennessee. White out and we wore all white at home. As I said, bad juju.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Miami vs. Clemson: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football AP Poll Prediction: Projecting Top 25 ranking after Week 5 of college football
  5. 05 On3 Football Matt Rhule blasts officiating in Nebraska-Maryland game: 'It was ridiculous'