Recent content by GTBuzzOff1467

  1. G

    Thanks! I appreciate the update. I was likely to wait until 11:30AM on buying a ticket, so that...

    Thanks! I appreciate the update. I was likely to wait until 11:30AM on buying a ticket, so that works.
  2. G

    Hey! Checking in to see if you had an extra ticket for the Syracuse game? Either way, I...

    Hey! Checking in to see if you had an extra ticket for the Syracuse game? Either way, I appreciate the help. Thanks
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set