Recent content by GT74

  1. G

    Kwantel Raines commits to WVU*

    Lol. Obviously, you aren't familiar with the Pitt program or staff. Narduzzi's recruiting has been better than Chryst's, and I liked Paul. Narduzzi is a blue-collar guy, and doesn't try to be a used-car salesman like some other coaches. Why are you so worried about Pitt? If I were a PSU fan, I...
  2. G

    Kwantel Raines commits to WVU*

    Yes, very nice pickup for WVU. But, a Nit fan has to go to another board to demean Pitt! LOL. How insecure and pathetic, especially with the great team PSU has. I surely do not feel the need of going to OSU's or Mich's board to diss PSU. And Narduzzi is not toast. Pitt is improving with one of...
  3. G

    WVSPORTS.COM Robinson on board with WVU

    Congrats on a good pickup. Pitt recruited him early as a LB, but could only take 3 LBs in the class, and already has verbals from 3. They really have not recruited him for awhile since they are full at that position. I am happy for Kenny, he has game, and WVU is a good choice for him.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Playoff, Bowl Projections: ESPN releases updated predictions after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Steve Spurrier re-affirms belief in Florida after blowout loss to Missouri: 'One game does not define the season'