Recent content by GruffyRo

  1. GruffyRo

    Maybe a bit quick on the trigger. I know you are not losing any members to the Athletic as it...

    Maybe a bit quick on the trigger. I know you are not losing any members to the Athletic as it has been posted numerous times that they have no MSU beat reporter. We are all loyal members and as you can see by the responses in the latter post that most of us appreciate Seth Davis and his respect...
  2. GruffyRo

    OK that is fine but why did you not delete the post an hour later? Was it because of the link...

    OK that is fine but why did you not delete the post an hour later? Was it because of the link? You do realize that links are placed in posts all the time. Not to mention I see members copy articles i.e.. Free Press, News, Athletic and post them all the time.
  3. GruffyRo

    Crickets

    Crickets
  4. GruffyRo

    By the way I am a premium member.

    By the way I am a premium member.
  5. GruffyRo

    James was there a reason why you deleted my post? Their was nothing remotely inflammatory about...

    James was there a reason why you deleted my post? Their was nothing remotely inflammatory about what I posted. Not to mention the same topic was brought up later that morning.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set