Recent content by Groz

  1. G

    Basketball Rutgers Basketball coach Steve Pikiell shares cancer diagnosis

    Hoping Coach Pikiell beats the cancer completely. I wish that he takes as much time as he needs to come back physically and mentally. Best of Luck, Mark
  2. G

    Dynamic Pricing for Rutgers. Hate it.

    I know many teams are doing dynamic pricing. I actually hate it. I hate it with airlines and hotels. I know everything in life is supply and demand....... Scarlet Parking is available for the USC game at a very low price of $301.26 on the Rutgers site. Best of Luck...
  3. G

    Basketball Rutgers Basketball Director of Basketball Ops Mike Larkin leaving for Stonehill

    I wish Mike tons of luck at Stonehill. Mike is a good guy and will be an excellent coach. Best of Luck, Groz
  4. G

    Season tickets

    Renewed again. Have had season tickets since 1991. Best of Luck, Groz
  5. G

    OT: Can't remember when......

    Because it is the offseason, I was trying to remember when and what started the ru66+ and bac2therac beef with each other. Seems it has been years ongoing and was trying to think what started it and why do each go after each other so much every day? I know this year ru66+ was mad that...
  6. G

    BB Recruiting Rutgers Basketball lands CCSU transfer forward Darin Smith Jr.

    Guess Smith is taking Buchanan's #5. Best of Luck, Groz
  7. G

    1979 at UCLA. My technical foul

    Well it has been many years since RU played at UCLA. In 1979 NBC set up a nationally televised game with us at UCLA. James Bailey was coming off an incredible junior season and that is the main reason NBC set it up. JB picked up 3 quick fouls and we trailed big in the 1st half. On...
  8. G

    OT: Linden added Pascal Siakam

    Maybe you should go to a Linden game and say all this to Mike Rice and I could record it when he punches you in your face and post it here. Groz
  9. G

    OT: Linden added Pascal Siakam

    Stop posting nonsense. If you are trying to be funny about posting a false age, you are not. I have Deng in class and he is a really great and respectful kid, which you can't say about many of our youth. Best of Luck, Groz
  10. G

    OT: Bars in Providence near the bball arena

    That was a great last 10 minutes and overtime. UConn looked dead down 9 with only a couple of minutes left, but found a way to go to overtime. Best of Luck, Groz
  11. G

    Happy 81st Birthday, Knights 1212!

    Happy Birthday Art!! Best of Luck, Groz
  12. G

    Men’s Basketball Announces Updated Student Ticket Claim Process for 2025-26

    It says a claimed ticket "does not guarantee" entry. What kind of stupid policy is that? Am I missing something? Best of Luck, Groz
  13. G

    Basketball 2025-26 Rutgers Basketball uniforms leaked

    I think the lettering is too small. I think that RUTGERS should be much bigger. Just my opinion. Best of Luck, Groz
  14. G

    Greg Schiano sat down with Bruce Beck to review the first month of the season and…

    He is 69....... He has just been around since the Suburban Cablevision/Comcast days and then forever on NBC. Best of Luck, Groz
  15. G

    RIP Todderick Hunt

    So very sorry. RIP Todd.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Bryce Underwood, Michigan offense: 'It's not really working'