Recent content by Grove Lion

  1. G

    Hodge race-Who ended the season undefeated?

    Exactly, there is no debate this year... none.
  2. G

    2026 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    You don't really understand wrestling... especially national championships, right?
  3. G

    2026 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    Getting taken down in period 1 is a killer. Ask Van Ness.
  4. G

    2026 NCAA Championship Session V Thread

    That might be the best match I've ever seen Marcus wrestle! He was unstoppable!
  5. G

    Starocci article in Post Gazette

    What is, "... the void that claimed his other four national championship trophies"? He lost them all?
  6. G

    2025 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    I missed the explanation. Why was Mitch down after the injury in the 1st? No takedowns... why?
  7. G

    2025 NCAA Championship Session V Thread

    Points are coming like crazy today!
  8. G

    Where is Penn State wrestling in its quest for 10 All-Americans and another team title?

    I got kicked around for predicting 10 AAs last week. Although I did think we'd have 4 or 5 champs. I fk'd up by sticking with the norms.
  9. G

    2025 NCAA Championship Session IV Thread

    At least you admit you're one. I do not.
  10. G

    2025 NCAA Championship Session IV Thread

    Typical penis head.
  11. G

    2025 NCAA Championship Session IV Thread

    Did you reach your potential?
  12. G

    2025 NCAA Championship Session II Thread

    Same here! I came in from taking the garbage out, I see he's losing 3 zip and not doing anything but playing with wrists. I'm yelling like hell to attempt to cradle him or pancake him! Then I lightened up and told my wife he's hurting, so was pitying him. Then it ended and watched the score...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 ACC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 5