Recent content by GroupElbowJungle

  1. G

    OT Rob Reiner

    I see what you did there. I think you DO know what that word means.
  2. G

    Is there another SEC coach who's a national laughing stock

    True - I was thinking more about being the son of a successful father. (Although he did not win at La Tech).
  3. G

    Is there another SEC coach who's a national laughing stock

    No longer a coach but my first thought was Derek Dooley. Similar pedigree and similar results. UT got rid of him after 2 years.
  4. G

    It's down to the Board of Trustees

    Only 14 of 22 seats (counting the vacancies) went to USC Columbia for undergrad. (In my opinion a graduate school experience is very different from undergrad).
  5. G

    It's down to the Board of Trustees

    I'm a 1989 alumnus and I buy into the hope every year. Saturday was gut-wrenching. After reflecting and research, I'm of the opinion that a great deal (but by no means all) of our history of mediocrity is down to our Board of Trustees. Our Board makeup is defined by State law, not University...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Bob Chesney implores UCLA team to ignore Top-25 poll ranking
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Who has the momentum as 4-star Darius Wabbington nears decision