Recent content by GregKSU1027

  1. GregKSU1027

    Writing on peoples On3 wall's because I can.

    Writing on peoples On3 wall's because I can.
  2. GregKSU1027

    Sup nerd?

    Sup nerd?
  3. GregKSU1027

    Is this thing on? I have been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

    Is this thing on? I have been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pat McAfee announces $1 million donation to University of Iowa Health Care Stead Family Children's Hospital
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building