Recent content by Greg12

  1. G

    OT: The 2026-27 Iowa Hawkeye athletics season officially kicks off tonight in Iowa City

    Canada beat France today in the round of 16 (FIFA U20) and next gets North Korea, who hasn’t yet allowed a goal. Oching and Tarasco have been starting.
  2. G

    Carver Hawkeye Arena renovation to begin in May of 2027 ($44M raised)

    It is called the Lee and Penny Anderson Arena because Lee and Penny donated $75 million. https://news.stthomas.edu/jan-17-2023-announcement/
  3. G

    Sizzling Saturday

    And, next year, the season starts a week earlier?
  4. G

    Did USC struggle today?

    On ESPN, the attendance is listed as 51,144.
  5. G

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Would have been so much fun if Caitlin had said Dowling instead of Iowa when she introduced herself.
  6. G

    Lucy Olsen update ?

    Repping the Hawks pregame last night, but not seeing the court very much.
  7. G

    Fleck is a clown!

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensington_Runestone
  8. G

    Carnegie 3x3 games today (link)

    USA today beat Canada 21-11. Carry on. (I’m clueless how the scheduling/pools work in this.)
  9. G

    Carnegie 3x3 games today (link)

    Box scores here. https://www.usab.com/teams/3x3-womens-u23-nations-league/schedules
  10. G

    Former Iowa guard transfer destination.

    If he plays in CHA, I will politely applaud him when he enters the game. If I didn’t know he was on PSU and didn’t hear his name or read his jersey, sincerely doubt I would realize it was him.
  11. G

    The beginning of summer WBB practice--any details to share?

    Or, they only had a right-handed driver, and she had no choice.
  12. G

    OK, I am going to say it.

    I agree. I think, despite the technicals, that she has been pretty well behaved the last couple games. The TV camera doesn’t capture everything, but someo always has a phone pointed at her. Winning probably helps. When she is at her worst (and truly tedious) is when she is critiquing every...
  13. G

    Caitlin's late logo three delivers win for Fever

    I’d be fine with shots from the back court only counting as two. While there are better and worse attempts, it is still more fluke than skill when it goes in.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida