Recent content by GreenCheckRex0807

  1. GreenCheckRex0807

    *** Official Kentucky vs Alabama Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 30 Alabama: 28 Tiebreaker: 158
  2. GreenCheckRex0807

    *** Official Kentucky vs Youngstown State Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 55 Youngstown State: 20 Tiebreaker: 29
  3. GreenCheckRex0807

    Kam Williams developing some ball handling skills might be one of the key aspects to UK's success this season.

    Ball handling doesn’t happen over a summer. I am sure he can improve, but Kam will not be in a place in that department to play the 2. He just needs to hit shots (~38%) and cause problems with his length on defense. If anything is involved with the 2 spot, it will be him guarding it on the...
  4. GreenCheckRex0807

    Alright guys, let’s see your new starting lineups

    Truly think the biggest benefit of Mitchell may being able to move Milan over to the 3 full time. Should be able to shoot over MOST smaller 3s when getting his shot in that mid post game.
  5. GreenCheckRex0807

    Mark Mitchell - Mizzou Hoops

    Mitchell has removed Missouri’s basketball IG from his Instagram bio
  6. GreenCheckRex0807

    Mark Mitchell Officially Enters Portal

    Agree to disagree. I think we will find that it’s going to be difficult to enforce when rules have dramatically changed since then. But you may be right as well. Time will tell and we can revisit either way.
  7. GreenCheckRex0807

    Mark Mitchell Officially Enters Portal

    Exactly what the other guy said. If my eligibility were up, I probably wouldn’t have entered the portal. Some did and kudos to them, but at the time, it wasn’t truly an option so can’t really hold that against someone.
  8. GreenCheckRex0807

    Mark Mitchell Officially Enters Portal

    I don’t see how they’re going to enforce the SEC to SEC thing. So many examples of it already happening that the precedent has been set.
  9. GreenCheckRex0807

    BBN's Choice: Mitchell or Kohler

    Whichever commits first imo. Neither have such a big advantage that you wait on them.
  10. GreenCheckRex0807

    Football and Basketball regular season win total combined

    Curious where everyone is at with the current rosters and state of each program. Personally, I am anticipating 32 combined wins…26 basketball, 6 football. I expect that I am on the optimistic side.
  11. GreenCheckRex0807

    New Kentucky game?

    Yea I did it a couple times. 36-4 to the final four is the best I had gotten.
  12. GreenCheckRex0807

    New Kentucky game?

    https://big-blue-roulette.vercel.app/
  13. GreenCheckRex0807

    The Dust Has Settled: Stokes or Momcilovic?

    I think a potentially huge benefit is simply mindset and their situations Milan - nagging injury, but still able to play, will likely play. Trying to earn his way into the NBA Stokes - nagging injury, can play but doesn’t want to jeopardize his future, could potentially sit as we have seen...
  14. GreenCheckRex0807

    Pope post on IG

    I like it. Between this and the answering of some fans’ questions, his pr has done some good recovery this offseason. I want this guy to be a winner here so badly. Admittedly skeptical at this point, but let’s rally and see what we can do this season.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Jadan Baugh on Florida win, Heisman pose: 'I've been sending a message all year'
  2. 02 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate: Shane Beamer's time at South Carolina has 'run its course'
  5. 05 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning