Recent content by Grant Green

  1. Grant Green

    2026 Eagles Thread

    Unfortunately I think you are correct. I hope he can get right now. He is a true warrior and Eagle great. Universally beloved in the city of Philadelphia.
  2. Grant Green

    BWI Sports Betting Thread

    Specifically, what kind of information are you using later in the week to do your analysis that wasn't already available soon after the previous game, beside injuries? What kind of analysis are you doing?
  3. Grant Green

    BWI Sports Betting Thread

    You are disagreeing with me and countless professionals in the industry. The closing line is widely considered as the sharpest and most efficient. Don't trust me. Google it. Look it up on your favorite AI app. If you think you can beat the most efficient line vs the earlier lines, be my guest...
  4. Grant Green

    2026 Eagles Thread

    I hope he's ok. Crushing blow. I don't have to regurgitate the Eagles record with and without him, as Eagles fans are far too familiar. The betting line immediately moved from -6.5 to -7.5 for Jax. I can't overstate what a big move this is for one player. Through the key number of 7.
  5. Grant Green

    BWI Sports Betting Thread

    As I said, the PSU play is purely a numbers play and I only made a small bet on it. Not really any analysis, just pure power ratings and adjustment for the white out effect and USC poor travel. And the total was never at 52.5 at any book that I am aware of. If you only make wagers close to...
  6. Grant Green

    Michigan benching Underwood

    Uh, no. Cupcakes are easy OOC games.
  7. Grant Green

    Michigan benching Underwood

    Different scenarios. Underwood looked bad even vs Western Michigan. Becht at least looked good against our cupcakes.
  8. Grant Green

    2026 Eagles Thread

    Sorry if already discussed, but has anyone seen speculation as to what is going on with Lane Johnson?
  9. Grant Green

    BWI Sports Betting Thread

    I would not consider USC to be an ugly dog considering that they won last week and PSU got clobbered in a Friday night game. Taking PSU is 100% not a homer bet. I never ever make homer bets. My power ratings have these teams near equal (PSU 1 point better). The white-out home game plus USC's...
  10. Grant Green

    BWI Sports Betting Thread

    Ah, didn't realize it closed at +15.5. Shame on me for getting a bad number.
  11. Grant Green

    BWI Sports Betting Thread

    The Colorado loss was on Bad Beats? I'd love to throw on the enormous pile of bad beats I've taken over the years, but this technically didn't seem like one. Yes, the INT in the EZ was a rough way to lose though.
  12. Grant Green

    E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!! Birds - Rams '26 game thread

    Completely disagree. Getting the obvious out of the way, an extra 3 points would have still lost the game. So, his assertion is that the Rams were able to drive the field twice for a TD because they had the old elusive "momentum"? Sorry, but I don't buy it. Momentum is fragile and not as...
  13. Grant Green

    BWI Sports Betting Thread

    I understand what you are saying. My counter point was that you are reading too much into the situation. There is a better chance that the players were a cancer to the team and the situation actually got better when they were removed. They were all new transfer players. I was more concerned...
  14. Grant Green

    Rooting for Pitt or Virginia Tech on Friday night?

    Anymore, it feels like every thread on this board turns into this, with King Lando as John Cleese (and usually Ludd as Palin). IYKYK
  15. Grant Green

    PSU vs USC.

    No it doesn't explain how OK St dominated the UO defense, but this story was legit. It was confirmed by Eric Morris.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act