Recent content by Granate

  1. G

    I'm interested. How much? Email me at [email protected]. I have lot 13 and am trying to...

    I'm interested. How much? Email me at [email protected]. I have lot 13 and am trying to get lot 17 for tailgating.
  2. G

    Would you be willing to trade your lot 17 pass for a lot 13 pass (plus cash)? Strange question...

    Would you be willing to trade your lot 17 pass for a lot 13 pass (plus cash)? Strange question I know...I tailgate in 17 and park in 13 and have to carry some major equipment across the lots. The lot attendants won't play ball so I'm trying to move for tailgating. Email [email protected]...
  3. G

    Would you be willing to trade your lot 17 pass for a lot 13 pass (plus cash)? I tailgate in 17...

    Would you be willing to trade your lot 17 pass for a lot 13 pass (plus cash)? I tailgate in 17 and can't manage the large equipment move from 13, and the lot attendants don't work with me. Email kevin752003 if interested.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose, Benji Berrouet among the prospects Rivals is betting on more than the industry
  5. 05 On3 Football Michigan TE Zack Marshall apologizes for 'inappropriate comments' made after team's loss to Minnesota