Recent content by Gr8spur

  1. Gr8spur

    This was what an AI search of Paul Dietzel's base salary showed when he was first at USC.

    We need to bring the Chinese Bandits back!
  2. Gr8spur

    Why in the hell was Beamer given a contract thru 2030

    Nobody is coming after Beamer. I would give him a year-to-year contract. He’s not going anywhere.
  3. Gr8spur

    We didn’t make the new A.P.Top 25

    But…we practice like champions! I don’t understand.
  4. Gr8spur

    I really do believe South Carolina does have good practices during the week.

    Are you suggesting the DC and DB coach might have to be this year’s sacrificial scapegoats?
  5. Gr8spur

    I like Beamer. Let's keep him.

    Our football history is one of mediocrity. But that doesn’t dictate the future. High a great coach and great supporting coaching staff - plus hit the chemistry right with recruiting and the portal, and we could win big.
  6. Gr8spur

    Predict FGF post titles after today’s game?

    Out of the frying pan and into the fire!
  7. Gr8spur

    Predict FGF post titles after today’s game?

    I’ll start. “Does Beamer get fired during the open date?”
  8. Gr8spur

    Whats your Prediction of the Gamecocks vs Kentucky game.

    We’re toast! The Shane Train has derailed! Stick a fork in us…we’re done. Sellers is getting worse, not better. The secondary is terrible. The cute plays keep blowing up. Buckle up my friends. This season might end 3-9.
  9. Gr8spur

    Whats your Prediction of the Gamecocks vs Kentucky game.

    UK 45 USC 17 Hope I am wrong. I like Beamer. But I think he’s in over his head. And I think a KenSucky win this weekend will seal Beamer’s fate.
  10. Gr8spur

    Beamer can still reverse course, but is UK the last exit before destruction?

    This is absolutely a MUST WIN! I believe a loss to UK will most likely be followed by a 4-8 season. I think back-to-back losing seasons will result in his termination after 12/31 (saves a few million). We shall see. Wins over UK, Arky, Ok, and Clemson might save his job.
  11. Gr8spur

    In defense of Beamer

    You could argue it. But don't forget, Joe was playing against FSU (under Bowden), Nebraska (under Osborn), Notre Dame, and Georgia. I do miss the Joe Moe era.
  12. Gr8spur

    Is it worth firing Beamer?

    The ringing truth of this thread is so depressing. Just sad.
  13. Gr8spur

    KENTUCKY IS NOT A MUST WIN

    Absolutely a must win game!
  14. Gr8spur

    DYLAN STEWART SUSPENDED FROM PROGRAM

    Here’s part of Beamer’s excuse for a losing season. “We didn’t have the best defensive end in the country playing!”
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating