Recent content by GoneFishin916

  1. G

    Guys I am afraid Jon Sumrall is awakening a sleeping giant at Florida. They stomped Ole Miss 52 to 28 today.

    People love to discount the Gators; unfortunately for you, they have a coach now.
  2. G

    Guys I am afraid Jon Sumrall is awakening a sleeping giant at Florida. They stomped Ole Miss 52 to 28 today.

    Florida is always going to have an advantage but winning three or four per decade is not an unreasonable expectation. None of this "31 years" BS.
  3. G

    Guys I am afraid Jon Sumrall is awakening a sleeping giant at Florida. They stomped Ole Miss 52 to 28 today.

    Golden is already a Head Coach; I would assume Faulkner, like every other assistant coach wants a shot a HC position. If they continue to score 50+ ppg, you know people will be looking at him. They are all competitors and want to dominate and I'm sure Faulkner is the same way. Florida has...
  4. G

    Never realized how whiny Bama fanbase is.

    Where's that bandwagon Bama fan? He probably could not tell you where the football team plays or what town the University is located without looking it up. Most Bama "fans" I know who live in Kentucky have never even been to Alabama.
  5. G

    THESE SCHOOLS DON'T CARE ABOUT BASKETBALL No excuses this year

    This. It's much easier for a football school like Florida to be elite at basketball (Donovan had three top ten picks when he repeated and retained basically the entire roster the next year). Get the right coach and some top talent and you can contend. Two or three elite players is not going...
  6. G

    ***Cats vs Tide Game Thread***

    Bandwagon. You should be rooting for UCONN in basketball.
  7. G

    ***Cats vs Tide Game Thread***

    I would be booing if I were at the game. You get paid, you perform or get booed.
  8. G

    ***Cats vs Tide Game Thread***

    45-17, only because DeBoer won't run it up. 3-9 or 2-10. Our DL runs an 8.0 40 yard
  9. G

    ***Cats vs Tide Game Thread***

    Same old Kentucky football. Why we even watch is beyond me. I'm convinced that Prime Spurrier couldn't succeed here.
  10. G

    As much as I hate it, I am hanging by a thread on being a college sports fan...sad days indeed for this old man

    I go to volleyball, soccer and baseball now. I used to go to 3-4 football and 3-4 basketball games a year. Now, you could not pay me to go; the experience is trash. I cannot stand Rupp anymore; with all the garbage music being blared at 120 Decibels and the pep band playing like absolute...
  11. G

    Poll: With no Mitchell, how far will Kentucky advance this season in the tournament?

    At this point, who cares? This is not the college basketball that I have come to know and love.
  12. G

    OT: If you could erase one moment from Sports History

    -Pitino says "no" to the Celtics. -Aaron Harrison hits that wide-open three to give Kentucky the lead in the 2014 UCONN game. I believe that if he hits, Kentucky wins #9. Wisconsin and Laettner were tough, but Kentucky still had to beat Duke in the Final in 2015, and getting to an EE in 1992...
  13. G

    Archie Goodwin

    You realize we were both here before the migration? I was forced to have a new username. I was Lakercat before. Besides, what does the join date have to do with determining who is trolling? A lot of long term members have recent join dates. Did you think this through?
  14. G

    R.I.P. Don Nelson

    My favorite coach ever. Met him twice and had good conversations both times (first time he was with Mavs; second time with Warriors). He remembered who I was. He also drafted Steph Curry, so he knew greatness. Too bad he did not win a title as a coach. He was a guy that if he liked you...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released