Recent content by gonefishin

  1. G

    BB: Kentucky Basketball Pro Day

    For size and shooting I will want to see this at some pt… Wilkins Hawthorne mm Uzi Moreno Or Wilkins Hawthorne MM McBride Uzi
  2. G

    First Five Star off the board

    Man Cal really did his part to allow Duke and UConn 2 more each. Especially Duke. 2010 and 2015 were disgustingly talented and should have cut down the nets. He wins goes 1/2 against uconn and just takes care of 2015. We are sitting at 10 titles with UConn at 5 and Duke at 5. Jeez, I hate to...
  3. G

    Five regular season losses you would reverse

    I like this list. Would probably have to include the puke game against Zion.
  4. G

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    I don’t know Cal, what did it say to Your team when you added Murray in August.
  5. G

    Kyle Singler from Duke in bad shape

    Shiteshefski probably doing more for his drunk driving grandson than Kyle. Wouldn’t shock me one bit if shiteshefski and the brotherhood hasn’t reached out to try and help him.
  6. G

    Number 1 transfer class now

    Puke might have the most pure talent. But I think we should be top 5 now with this add.
  7. G

    Tournament wins where we trailed in final minute

    Then the elite eight he hit some 3 daggers late against UNC, with Liggins hitting the monster 3 from the corner.
  8. G

    Practice Report from Givene

    The reality is most, if not all, teams appear to have great chemistry together in the summer. It’s new and exciting and the guys are working/playing together. Then the season ramps up and starters get worked out and rotations start to form once season starts. Then the personal feelings kick...
  9. G

    NBA: Herro Traded for Giannis (REAL)

    Bam and Giannis tough duo. But won’t have much else around em.
  10. G

    Arkansas and others--including SEC teams--joins Bahamas trip; Kentucky passed on option...

    Yes, that elite eight coaching from cal was horrible. We jumped out on Auburn and then the second half was absolutely terrible. It didn’t help that Auburn wasn’t called for a foul the last 10 min of game clock, but still a horrible coaching job by cal.
  11. G

    Mavericks pursuing Jon Scheyer and Dusty May

    Still funny to me that Scheyer is put into this coaching atmosphere. He has had the level of talent equivalent to what cal had his first 5-6 years and sh** away two titles these last two years. And doing so with historically bad collapses to close games. He is ***. He is just getting the...
  12. G

    Congrats on the Milan get

    I was permanently banned on the Duke board a decade ago. I still test that ban from Time to time and they are holding strong. I am not the most religious person, but even I felt the need to ask for a tiny bit of forgiveness for what I typed to get banned. Oh well.
  13. G

    Updated rankings from ESPN and SI

    After the Jelly experience, feels like N’Diaye is a huge X factor. At 6-11, if he steps on campus and is able to knock down shots, be a factor on D and boards better than jelly….he could be a huge piece by March. Same with Hawthorne. I love that he didn’t jump ship, is here to prove himself...
  14. G

    The Pitino Party Continues (Yessoufou to St. John's).

    The Johnnies vs UConn will be more epic battles this year.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 NIL Tony Petitti, Big Ten 'optimistic' about Protect College Sports Act's future in House of Representatives
  5. 05 On3 Football LeSean McCoy calls Ohio State star Jeremiah Smith 'the greatest receiver I've ever laid eyes on'