Recent content by GoldRiver

  1. GoldRiver

    Good game today, Cats

    I used to work in Eastern KY and have a soft spot for good hearted UK fans. For a long time it seemed like you were the only other fanbase in the SEC that cared about basketball. I have several friends who are UK fans. I really think you guys hired a good coach. Don’t mean to offend you.
  2. GoldRiver

    Good game today, Cats

    Pope runs a good system and will be successful: Keep your heads up.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Deion Sanders at Colorado: 'It's over'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Bowl Projections: CBS Sports releases latest predictions ahead of Week 6