Recent content by goldenhurricane1992

  1. G

    Let’s get it going!

    Heading out to Piggyville soon from T-Town! GOLDEN!!!!!
  2. G

    Going to the Arky Game

    Yeah I went cheap as well. Paid $24 per ticket and then just hoping Arkansas fans start leaving by the 3rd quarter because we are up by 30
  3. G

    Going to the Arky Game

    We got tickets at E523, Row 10, seats 28-30. So we will be pretty close.
  4. G

    Going to the Arky Game

    What row? There’s a bunch in that section and I’d like to be around some friendly colors lol
  5. G

    Going to the Arky Game

    I was looking at 520 or 521. They are like $25. But I was curious what everyone else was doing.
  6. G

    Going to the Arky Game

    I’m taking off from work and going to this one for the first time ever. Anyone else going? Where are you sitting?
  7. G

    Is Tulsa Continuing Down The Wrong “Strategic” Road?

    Exactly. And the better they do, the more money they’ll have coming in. If they can fund at the top of the AAC and get in the playoff here and there, that will have a huge financial impact. They don’t need to fund at the level of the SEC.
  8. G

    ETSU

    Jenks is actually listed at 7690 so it’s essentially the exact same size as theirs 😆
  9. G

    Search is over

    It’s a forum. Where everyone signs up for information and to give their opinions. If you don’t like differing opinions then maybe you should be the one to consider kicking rocks sir. I will be the first to come on here and say I was wrong if coach is awesome. If he isn’t, I will be the first...
  10. G

    Welcome To Tulsa Tre Lamb

    unless it’s our FBS roster. Then we just lose to UC Davis.
  11. G

    2025 TU Football Season Record Prediction Thread

    Abilene Christian W atNew Mexico State W atOklahoma State L Oregon State L atArmy L atEast Carolina L atFlorida Atlantic L atMemphis L Navy L Temple W Tulane L UAB L For me 3-9 is what I think we see unless the roster gets a complete overhaul by beginning of...
  12. G

    Search is over

    I gotta agree with BLA this is not a home run announcement. I hope I can be wrong in a couple years. But this guy is 27-25 in the FCS so it looks like an awful hire. Meanwhile, Charlotte hires a real FBS program builder, Temple gets a guy who has won a title at nearly every level he’s coached...
  13. G

    Welcome To Tulsa Tre Lamb

    I hope he does well and takes us back to the glory days but this is definitely the ho hum pick I thought was coming.
  14. G

    Search is over

    Wow… scoring 27 points per game, giving up almost 21 this year, and a 27-25 overall HC record. Looks like an amazing hire 🤦🏻‍♂️ I hope he is a home run but it almost certainly appears we went waaaaaaaay down the list.
  15. G

    Tim Albin

    Regardless of how he got the job, he has shown he can build a program. He has 4 years of coaching an FBS program and has now won 10 games in the last 3. Before him, Ohio won 10 games 3 times in their history with those being in 2011, 1968, and 1960. It obviously doesn’t matter at this point but...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return