Recent content by Goldbanger

  1. Goldbanger

    '26 U23 World Championships (10/12-18) thread

    I'll be there with a couple of our crew.
  2. Goldbanger

    Greatest Villain in PSU Wrestling History

    I checked "other" not because I dislike this guy, I don't, but because Jimmy Martin couldn't seem to beat him. Ricky Bonomo,
  3. Goldbanger

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    This result is tempered somewhat by U17 results, just my opinion.
  4. Goldbanger

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    Couldn't agree more.
  5. Goldbanger

    Take the Foot Off of the Gas???

    Wouldn't mediocrity be an improvement?
  6. Goldbanger

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Well I must say, overall, that was very gratifying, with just a touch of teeth. The Casual Poster.
  7. Goldbanger

    '26 USA Senior World Team Trials, 5/14-15, thread

    This may be problematic in that Mitch and Levi may be at the same Olympic weight in 2028.
  8. Goldbanger

    POTUS executive order -- 5 total years + 1 transfer limit starting Aug 1?

    I'm all for ANYTHING that moves this craziness toward something even marginally less insane!!!
  9. Goldbanger

    What was Cael referring to about "the rules"?

    The truth is, this is not the first time Cael criticized the NIL and recruiting rules. I do think his post NCAA presser was directed toward approaching guys outside of the transfer portal, but he's also pointed out in the past that high school guys are being "compensated" by other schools.
  10. Goldbanger

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    My thoughts having read this thread: JJ is not beating a Will Henckel who has been in the room. PJ said in an interview at NCAAs that making 57 is NOT out of the question. Desmond is too small for 141. Welsh beat Cunningham pretty bad at West Point, saw it with my own eyes. Yours, the Casual...
  11. Goldbanger

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    Bear in mind, 5 of the 7 minutes can be wrestled on their feet and the other 2, the opponent would have to choose top.
  12. Goldbanger

    Party in Hawk Land

    I refer to them as "The Malignant Trolls." The Casual Poster.
  13. Goldbanger

    In Praise of Van Ness v Swiderski

    Not uncommon with Oklahoma State at 149 and above. Swiderski, Robideau, and Lockett are the main culprits. You watch, Robideau will do everything in his power to slow the match down.
  14. Goldbanger

    Session intermezzo...your input appreciated!!

    I just wanted to drop in and give you a like for the use of intermezzo! The Casual Poster.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive