Recent content by Gold5606

  1. G

    Caravan vs. Flyers 2026

    MTC QB doesn’t look to good! But it’s early so I’m gonna assume he’s got the goods. But first eye test, to me, isn’t great at all.
  2. G

    LWE 22 v BR 21 F

    I was at the game and here are my takes 1. on paper brother rice was night and day better. And man did it look that way during warmups. 2. East completely out coached Rice! I mean one team tough, physical and discipline. And Rice was not… 3. The freshman QB should never come out of the game...
  3. G

    Southwest Suburban talk/predictions

    There hasn't been much discussion about the Southwest Suburban Conference this offseason, so I figured I'd get the conversation started. A few questions for everyone: Can anyone beat Lincoln-Way East this year if they're at full strength? Who's winning the quarterback battles at Lincoln-Way...
  4. G

    MC QB

    Plantz is not getting that job, there not a chance LW hires anyone from Provy for that job. I heard the new QB coming in is from the north burbs.
  5. G

    Round 2 Predictions

    LW Central will beat Rita, I have seen both play, and LWC is the better team. final score 24-14.
  6. G

    Neutral site playoff games (FUN ONLY, NOT A SERIOUS PROPOSAL)

    Just looking ahead to next week and the very probable game of LW East @ Mt. Carmel. Would they move that game? Carmel holds what?....maybe 2400 people? There will be a demand of upwards of 10-12k people wanting to go to that game. Would the IHSA move it to Gatley? If not I would buy tickets...
  7. G

    Most intriguing Round 1 games

    this one is very easy, if #13 plays then it's a route. If he doesn't then it's a toss-up.
  8. G

    8A Games to watch

    Lockport vs Sandburg- rematch from the season. LP is red hot lately and has championship experience in the coaching staff. I like LP to beat the Eagles in round 1. Belleville East vs W. Aurora- This is so hard to pick. WA plays a not so good schedule and in a bad conference. They never make...
  9. G

    7a

    LWC is tough! Saw them handle Provy week 2. They will beat Rita in week 2. Future odds would have them -7.5 vs Rita in a week 2 match-up.
  10. G

    Higher seeds should get the home game.

    Nope, if that happens Loyola will have travel to LWE. Don’t think that has happened before. Could be a monster semi game! Maybe one of the biggest semi games in the past 10 years.
  11. G

    Against Naperville Central, too?

    Great question there, and probably needs and will be its own thread at some point, but who takes over for Coach Z? I mean who would want to follow that? Doesn’t matter if it’s in-house or out of district! Usually doesn’t work out for coaches at any level who follow a GOAT type coach.
  12. G

    Projected Playoff Brackets based on Massey

    Man….that would suck for LWE! To have to go back to Loyola again in round 2. Loyola, I don’t think , has ever had to go to LWE and would escape that yet again. Now for us fans this makes a great round 2 match-up!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set