Recent content by gokodo

  1. G

    Football D1 and D2 Playoff Scores from Wednesday (11/1) & Quarterfinal Matchups

    D1: #4 Medicine Valley vs. #9 Perkins County. Perkins County pulled a rabbit out of their hat with the Hail Mary win to knock off #1 West Holt, and I think they still have a lot more to prove. Perkins County 42 Medicine Valley 32 #3 South Loup vs. #7 CWCE. This is my favorite matchup for...
  2. G

    Exeter-Milligan-Friend Bobcats

    Wow....just a few years ago both of these schools were top tier programs. Glad they could make this work though, probably saved one if not both of their programs.
  3. G

    Creighton

    How do you think Creighton will stack up in the rest of the playoffs with their injuries? I personally think they still have a very good chance, but if they were 100% healthy they'd win each game by 3-4 TDs.
  4. G

    Creighton

    A 28 point win is a beat down to me...maybe I’m wrong though. I find it pretty remarkable how Creighton scores high 70s/80s consistently...they have had some real talent this past decade.
  5. G

    Football D-2 QUARTER FINALS

    Bloomfield hasn’t seen a team half as good as FCSH yet this season, I think it’ll be a replay of last years quarterfinal. I could be wrong and I’ll be more than happy to swallow my words if Bloomfield wins. I agree with you in hoping it’s a good entertaining game....I just don’t see it happening.
  6. G

    Football D-2 QUARTER FINALS

    FCSH by 3 touchdowns
  7. G

    Creighton

    Running up the score is Creighton's style of play...came back to bite them in the butt last year when Neligh-Oakdale put a beat down on them. Not sure what's being accomplished by leaving your starters in the whole entire game when you're up by 50 other than stat padding. On a different note...
  8. G

    Football High seeds hosting playoff games.

    I still and always will like Memorial, although I cannot speak on part of Seacrest because I've never been there...gonna have to make it out there before the season ends.
  9. G

    Football Perkins County vs. West Holt

    2.5 seconds left, so yes final play of the game
  10. G

    Football Perkins County vs. West Holt

    Not sure why West Holt didn't try to get a first down and run out the clock on their last drive....
  11. G

    Football High seeds hosting playoff games.

    Wouldn't Seacrest field be the same size? They'd still have to make new boundaries and shrink the field for 8 man no matter where its played
  12. G

    D-1 and D-2 playoff games need to be moved to Friday nites

    There are pros and cons to each. I think some type of change would be nice, but I wouldn't be heartbroken if it remained the same.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters