Recent content by Godfrey

  1. G

    A little birdie say...

    https://giphy.com/gifs/z2HC00n6pfcA/html5
  2. G

    Today's B&B Show

    That's what I told Brian. We talked on the phone yesterday.
  3. G

    LOCKED: Steven Godfrey?

    I'm off. Have a good Memorial Day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwyh3zQ6vPg
  4. G

    LOCKED: Steven Godfrey?

    only if you feel good in them. Pants make the man
  5. G

    LOCKED: Steven Godfrey?

    What about that one? Stand by all of it. Thanks for reading!
  6. G

    LOCKED: Steven Godfrey?

    I didn't write any of that, but shine on you crazy diamond
  7. G

    LOCKED: Steven Godfrey?

    Usually they just sent me exactly what to write So I don't know if the school makes up fake sources or not. I just wait for what Coach Freeze tells me to say to help my Ole Miss Rebels. Fins up.
  8. G

    LOCKED: Steven Godfrey?

    I wrote this in January - http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/1/29/10872314/ole-miss-investigation-charges-ncaa-football I think in hindsight the only thing I'd change is trying to quantify the total charges because it was a moving target at the time. However - and this will fall on...
  9. G

    LOCKED: Steven Godfrey?

    Y'all are brutal to each other
  10. G

    LOCKED: Steven Godfrey?

    Everyone talks about print being dead. Not in the south, not on the sports page. Since I moved to Mississippi in 97 there has never been a year in which one of the three major fan bases wasn't absolutely convinced the paper was out to get them.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate releases updated college football ratings in pre-Week 6 JP Poll
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season