Recent content by GodBlessTheCommonwealth

  1. G

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

    My apologies. I don't regret saying I will still cheer for them through the hard times. You have to understand that. There is NBA talent on the team, even despite the loss. Back to the drawing board.
  2. G

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

    Your humor was lost on me. I will cheer for them even when others won't.
  3. G

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

    I would rather win a championship, this is not the NBA. Wrong mentality guys.
  4. G

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

    Two things: 1.This game is not over yet. 2. There are alot of fairweather fans on here.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff Bubble Watch: ESPN breaks down who's in, who's out after Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose, Benji Berrouet among the prospects Rivals is betting on more than the industry