Recent content by gocubs2118

  1. G

    Feetos Friday Upset Special.....

    Naperville North 31 Naperville Central 21
  2. G

    Neuqua 32 North 34 final

    Damn, is North football back? I remember back when I graduated in ‘06, losing 3 games before playoffs would be a bad year. McKeon was the GOAT tho.
  3. G

    DVC Schedules

    Another season North only gets 3 true home games, annoying.
  4. G

    DVC Week 3

    Is 43 points enough? I know I'm looking ahead of myself here but the Central game might be the best between the two in a decade.
  5. G

    NN beats mighty Glenbard North!!

    It's about damn time. It's been a depressing 2 years. We lost more games last year than we did the four years I was a student there.
  6. G

    DVC Week 5

    NNHS wins 21-13! WE'RE BACK.
  7. G

    DVC scores tonight

    Ok, what about West Aurora?
  8. G

    DVC Week 3

    And West Aurora. You had two wins back in the day that you knew you could count on. Don't really have that anymore. This conference is just brutal.
  9. G

    DVC Week 3

    Naperville North was IMPRESSIVE tonight. We might actually be good again.
  10. G

    Anybody care to opine on the DVC slate this week?

    I am just flat out embarrassed at what this Naperville North program has become. 11 straight losses. What has Drendel done that's made it this bad? As an alumn, I never thought I'd ever see North this bad at football.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate
  5. 05 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why