Recent content by gocds

  1. G

    Vandy:

    I'm hoping that we are better than we've actually shown. Although, I'm not really all that concerned since I know CDM is one of the finest baseball coaches in the USA and he always figures it out somehow. GO CARDS!!!
  2. G

    Xavier

    Actually I liked what I saw from the Cards today. It's early season and Mac's teams always get better. Xavier was pretty disciplined and good and this was a good win. GO CARDS!!!
  3. G

    Opening day

    I am normally present for opening day but I will be in Florida. See you guys down the road and sooner rather than later. GO CARDS!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.