Recent content by Gobigblue812812

  1. G

    Stokes announcing at 6:30 EST

    I've been on this board for many many years. I'm no troll. I rarely visited RR because I was always on HOB until I decided to stop paying. I couldn't retrieve my old screen name after the merger.
  2. G

    Stokes announcing at 6:30 EST

    All of the trolls will comment: He's a headcase, cancer, selfish, will fake injury, Pope can't control him, etc etc. UK fans should be excited if he commits to us. Just look at their posting history.
  3. G

    Not posting or replying challenge

    This did NOT age well.
  4. G

    Brendan Sorsby TT Tech QB addicted to gambling

    It's waaaaay to accessible with phones. Intra game gambling means the action doesn't stop until the game is over. Sad.
  5. G

    Brendan Sorsby TT Tech QB addicted to gambling

    https://www.statnews.com/2025/11/11/sports-betting-apps-public-health-crisis/
  6. G

    Brendan Sorsby TT Tech QB addicted to gambling

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox4news.com/news/texas-tech-brendan-sorsby-gambling-addiction.amp The NCAA needs to be severely worried about online sports betting.
  7. G

    Brendan Sorsby TT Tech QB addicted to gambling

    https://www.tsn.ca/ncaa/article/report-texas-tech-qb-sorsby-to-enter-gambling-addiction-program-n1-48608889/
  8. G

    Still blows my mind that Nike would sign a kid, then allow him to go to an Adidas school.

    Correct. Kids sign early to hold a scholarship spot and for NIL.
  9. G

    CAL IS KICKING kENTUCKYS ***

    I applaud you on your amazing posting history 👏
  10. G

    Still blows my mind that Nike would sign a kid, then allow him to go to an Adidas school.

    He doesn’t have to commit at all. He could literally enroll in the fall if he wanted too.
  11. G

    2026 NFL DRAFT CATS

    https://ukwildcatswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/kentucky/football/2026/04/27/kentucky-footballs-kahlil-saunders-signs-miami-dolphins/89812748007/
  12. G

    Josiah Parker & Juluis Halaifonua

    Don't worry. There will be about a dozen, 'it doesn't matter Pope can't/won't" fill in the blank. If he gets either, they'll say they suck.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Miami vs. Clemson: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Houston tracking for commitments as flip targets, top 2027 and 2028 prospects buzz about Willie Fritz and the Coogs
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee RB DeSean Bishop credits Alex Golesh with his huge rushing performance vs. Auburn