Recent content by GoBigBlue1224

  1. G

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    38-17. We are about to wake up
  2. G

    FB OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SOUTH ALABAMA

    I’d say they had a very inspirational halftime speech haha
  3. G

    FB OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SOUTH ALABAMA

    That’s why I said “reminds” me.
  4. G

    FB OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SOUTH ALABAMA

    I’m hoping this is just a hangover from last week. Or last night.
  5. G

    FB OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SOUTH ALABAMA

    Everything about this games is blah. Reminds me of Stoops games. The energy, SEC network, the play calling… everything is blah.
  6. G

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    My mom texted me with like 5 minutes left and said UK beat A&M. I texted her back and said “it isn’t over”. She said “well there is only 5 minutes left!” How many people had that lump in your throat waiting for something to go wrong lol. 🤔🙋‍♂️
  7. G

    Where does this win rank for you?

    That Stoops? Isn’t he like an “advisor” there?
  8. G

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    It’s a 1st year coach and a team that’s learning. They learned from last week. The fake punt killed us last week lol
  9. G

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    Good thing Darby didn’t get benched huh lol
  10. G

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    No clue why we took a timeout with 2:02 lol
  11. G

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    Darby will make up for it! Kid will be a star one day.
  12. G

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    I’m still mind blown Darby fumbled that. I know it was ruled a drop, but ole buddy fumbled.
  13. G

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    Jesus. We are 2 games in on a first time head coach with a basically entirely new football team. Talk about high expectations.
  14. G

    Dumbest thing you've read on this message board?

    A Vince Marrow social media post.
  15. G

    It's hot in Commonwealth

    Section 10. We had to cut out 1/2 way through the 2nd. My son was miserable. This Saturday, he will just have to tough it out! Not missing that upset!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 NIL BYU announces strategic partnership with PV3 Enterprises, including NIL program for athletes
  5. 05 On3 Football Donald Trump no longer attending Alabama-Georgia game due to Hurricane Isaias