Recent content by GoB1G

  1. G

    Iowa St Nittany Lions vs Northwestern Wildcats

    Horsemouth Clowndouche thought he’d leave Iowa Hate and go all Caels Anderson in Happy Valley. Not happening.
  2. G

    Can’t Wait to Witness the Freak of Nature Tomorrow

    For dick sake, what about ‘I’m not a very good cusser’ don’t you understand?
  3. G

    Can’t Wait to Witness the Freak of Nature Tomorrow

    I’m not a very good cusser, but I couldn’t a$$ three Hells about the receiver you’re referring to.
  4. G

    Can’t Wait to Witness the Freak of Nature Tomorrow

    He’s a physical freak of nature. He catches everything thrown his way. His route running for his size is unbelievable. Might be the best receiver his school has ever had. His name is Reece Vander Zee.
  5. G

    same CBS announcers as last week

    I think Nessler is the best in the business. I’ll cut him slack on 81’s name. Even our own beat writers mess up our guys’ names. Chad ‘Spitty K’ Salivakow says WEEZ-koff instead of WIZE-koff. He still struggles and says Va-NAH-may. It’s Voh-NAH-mee. Like Brad Pitt in Inglorious Basterds...
  6. G

    any clue on how to stop Jeremiah Smith?

    It still bothers me that the Iowa fan base didn’t like him because he was Muslim. O-maha A-dam Sha-da.
  7. G

    The Diaz ‘Kid in a Candy Store’ Comment

    RVZ is a physical specimen. Didn’t realize how strong that kid is. I mean, we’re talking Nebraska strong.
  8. G

    The Diaz ‘Kid in a Candy Store’ Comment

    Ironically, may have cost Michigan the game. I thought Diaz’s comment was totally overblown and taken out of context at the time. However, the CBS crew was all over it at the start of the game. By the way the Michigan DB’s were in Diaz’s face and jawing with him from the start, this comment...
  9. G

    Who do you got this weekend?

    I think Iowa is a festering zit, ready to pop. 34-9 Hawks
  10. G

    Video: Clips from Iowa women's basketball practice

    Is she the duck lips poser?
  11. G

    New Public Address Guy

    “Paging Mr. Herman. Mr. P.W. Herman, you have a telephone call at the front desk.” Iowa isn’t phony and we see right through phony BS. Stop throwing your voice and just talk naturally. Hearing you throughout the game was as triggering as someone sucking their fingers when they eat, or NPR...
  12. G

    player of the game

    That wasn’t the only bad FG snap this year that Paler Emptykettle has had to corral. They need to get that fixed.
  13. G

    Tony Diaz: "I block my a.ss off. I mean, I go out there and I'm trying to put somebody on their back.”

    What concerns me about this video is we have a new PA Announcer who’s trying way too hard to sound like a PA Announcer. Game show host cringe.
  14. G

    *****James Barnett commits to IOWA*****

    You’ve made this point about 100 times now. It’s ok to stop.
  15. G

    Expectations Tiers for 2026

    With losing Gronowski, Wetjen and all of the d-line production, I see a 7-5/8-4 season. It’ll be a really interesting year if QB play is solid, but we have nothing to go off of at this point.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start think about the College Football Playoff
  5. 05 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale