Recent content by gmst

  1. G

    Andy Katz - Best Home Court Advantages

    Purdue lost one at home too and were favored
  2. G

    Recruiting and more

    I'm not too worried about being away from the RAC for a year. My concern is that the renovation changes the seating inside and my seats would be moved.
  3. G

    OT: NEW EVERYTHING / ANYTHING COVID-19 THREAD PART II

    Starting Monday, overweight is a condition added to the list. That would probable include 85% of people in NJ according to the CDC BMI index. I'm 5'5 and weigh 158, which puts me in overweight category.
  4. G

    OT: Now it's real Mantle 52 card

    I have a 52 Bowman Mantle card. So close to millions. Oh well
  5. G

    OT: NB restaurant, Due Mari, to close up

    I went to Due Mari on Thursday for dinner before it closed. The waitress said that a Cousins seafood was going to open there in the spring
  6. G

    OT: Wawa Gobbler

    They have this on menu at Henry's Diner. You can get one before the basketball games
  7. G

    SIAP: Eugene reaction to someone in the crowd

    It was the second half. I thought he blew someone a kiss
  8. G

    Season ticket holders?

    We have 4 in sec 203. season ticket holder for over 16 years
  9. G

    OT: My Top 10 List of Steakhouses

    I've heard Ben Beson was the best in the city, but I never got to eat there before it closed. I'll vote for old homestead in A.C.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  5. 05 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more