Recent content by GMAN81

  1. G

    A slight detour....SOX? or cubs?

    LOL. Hopefully the White Sox won't find out. LOL
  2. G

    A slight detour....SOX? or cubs?

    It has been said many times by me. The White Sox are a big market team that operates like a middle market team. And I think the White Sox are the only team that hasn't given a player a nine-figure contract. It isn't just the money. For years the Angels spent a lot of money and won nothing...
  3. G

    A slight detour....SOX? or cubs?

    I am not the one saying this. I didn't watch one full Cub game. But, I trust my friend who has seen most of them. He doesn't like Swanson at all. And I trust his words. It is all just an opinion. I have also heard media people saying the same thing. Opinion. As far as the games with SD, I think...
  4. G

    A slight detour....SOX? or cubs?

    I saw it on MLB. Good stuff. I do like Murakami a lot. Good left-handed power. Built for Yankee Stadium. Hopefully they can acquire him when the White Sox decide not to pay him what he's worth at the time. ;);)
  5. G

    A slight detour....SOX? or cubs?

    Well, it's only been 7644 days between the two. But, who's counting? LOL. I would love to see the Yankees and White Sox meet in the ALCS. It would be the first time the two teams have met in postseason play. It's never happened before and I could cross off another first time ever event that...
  6. G

    A slight detour....SOX? or cubs?

    That is good. But in the big picture, they haven't won anything yet. I was texting a very good friend who has been a Cub fan his whole life. He told me the Cubs don't play with any emotion like the White Sox. Can't speak about the Cubs. But I did watch much of the Houston, White Sox games. And...
  7. G

    A slight detour....SOX? or cubs?

    Have to admit. This is hilarious. Munetaka Murakami celebrates White Sox 2026 playoff clinch
  8. G

    Bears

    Exactly my reaction to your ridiculous posts about Williams. Keep trying little guy.
  9. G

    A slight detour....SOX? or cubs?

    White Sox or Cubs? No and no. Yankees!! :):):D
  10. G

    Bears

    Can we please put the Patrick Mahomes issue to rest? OK you got something right. I am happy for you. But, we don't need you to further broadcast it until death seeks out all of us.
  11. G

    Bears

    This is my first post on the game 09/20/2026. First of all, it doesn't matter who the QB is on Monday. The Bears are not beating the Eagles. No reason to play an injured Williams. I know. I know. On any given Sunday...I mean Monday. Too many excuses were made about the weather and rain. Both...
  12. G

    CAHOKIA INTENT TO STRIKE

    This thread will be flushed before lunch today.
  13. G

    Bears

    I was giving you a very good example of how one game, regardless of when it's played, can determine playoff placement or making the playoffs at the end. Not living like it's 40 years ago because the example is timeless. Many championships and playoff appearances in all sports are won and lost...
  14. G

    Bears

    My point was, don't be a Chris Collinsworth! LOL :LOL: :LOL:
  15. G

    Bears

    What I observed with the league this week so far, was a bunch of guys on defense doing a lot of chasing. In the noon and 3:00 windows, 10 teams scored over 30 points. And in those 12 games, 75 touchdowns were scored too. That's a lot. I know, with the conditions and heat it couldn't have been...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set