Recent content by GlowPoke

  1. G

    Best Original Screenplay goes to....

    Yes I am terrible about being consistent! I missed the gang tho!
  2. G

    Best Original Screenplay goes to....

    I think her eyes are brown... and mine are blue. OH WAIT! I see it now!!
  3. G

    Getting old sucks.

    This year I went up 1/2 size in my running shoe when I got fitted and was told that is normal as you get older. Doesn’t seem normal to me but whatever. Yeah, getting older sucks balls.
  4. G

    Does your wife or girlfriend have fake tits?

    Wow, this site doesn't work very well on my antique iPhone 4s. I can't speak for all women, but I know I have thought someone had fake boobs, so I ask and find out they are real -- not many vice versa. I wouldn't know much about being jealous in this area -- except I will say that I get a...
  5. G

    Does your wife or girlfriend have fake tits?

    Have a girlfriend with fake and mine are real.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4