Recent content by GloryDawg

  1. GloryDawg

    I feel so sorry for Dak.

    I feel about 240 million dollars for him.
  2. GloryDawg

    Fer or agin???…..

    This is not a civilian issue. This is the military. He attacked and killed his fellow soldiers. The rules and norms are not the same. He took an oath. When you take the oath, you lose most of your rights under the constitution. You fall under the UCMJ. With that said make it paid...
  3. GloryDawg

    I was talking to a fellow Marine at the gym this morning......

    Didn't one go to Bama but was out for our game?
  4. GloryDawg

    I was talking to a fellow Marine at the gym this morning......

    They keep saying we have OL talent. If true than it's OL coaching and Lebby needs to take action if he truly believes we have OL talent.
  5. GloryDawg

    I was talking to a fellow Marine at the gym this morning......

    Yes that is him. He isn't going to State. Maybe our staff knows that and not wasting time and resources on him.
  6. GloryDawg

    I was talking to a fellow Marine at the gym this morning......

    I have been knowing him for several years. Just at the gym. He is a retired Marine. His son is the number one WR in Miss for the class of 2028. He is a four star. He was telling me that Tenn flew them up for a game and rolled out the red carpet. He says Michingan is doing the same for the...
  7. GloryDawg

    OT: Health Insurance

    You really don't have a problem. Sounds like you can afford insurance but don't want to pay it because you don't use it. If I was in your place, I would get a really high-deductible health plan, set up an HSA, purchases an Accident plan and a cancer plan. A radicle idea would be just for...
  8. GloryDawg

    Adidas Update

    The Ideal situation for Addidas would be to have every SEC team.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida