Recent content by GlenviewIllini

  1. G

    Kofi announces return to IL

    that last part is 100% true. OA said no go.
  2. G

    Kofi announces return to IL

    i would put Coleman at a 1/2. Illinois did not push hard to keep him.
  3. G

    Kofi announcing Friday

    save away man. My guess is he (or his camp) is/are telling folks what they want to hear. However, I do not know the dude or his "camp", never met the dude etc... He VERY WELL may end up at Kentucky. I remember, a few years back, Illinois was recruiting a kid out of Chicago. Moments before...
  4. G

    Kofi announcing Friday

    Couple things. I do not speak for Illinois fans or message boards or their insiders and I have no idea about Davis and $250k etc... All I was telling you was the truth, Illiniguys insiders are connected to the staff at Illinois and, in this case, some other folks at UK (don't ask). That is...
  5. G

    Kofi announcing Friday

    probably. sad. lots of lying in that case. so it goes!
  6. G

    Kofi announcing Friday

    not that simple. those ones are connected to the staff. sometimes staff's are wrong.
  7. G

    Kofi announcing Friday

    nah..insiders that are more highly connected are with Illiniguys. different story over there. and they are VERY connected on the Illinois side.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act