Recent content by GillJET

  1. G

    World Cup 2026

    That’s true, first shot and first shot on goal wasn’t until extra time. Would have been beyond lame if they had absolute zero shots, and would have got it to penalties somehow. I was grateful for the Spain goal.
  2. G

    World Cup 2026

    I was able to watch from the 50th minute on. It didn’t disappoint, the intensity of the game. Not at all my favorite World Cup, but the final ended up being very enjoyable. Now will the USA please please please somehow give me something to cheer for in the future with the World Cup…
  3. G

    World Cup 2026

    I’m not enthusiastic about this final, but I’ll be pulling for Spain as well. I give them tons of credit for knocking off France like they did. Burnt out on Argentina at this point. All the respect in the world though for Messi, he’s incredible.
  4. G

    World Cup 2026

    The USA’s bad loss took the wind out of my sails Bullcity. Maybe these powerhouse semi-finals can lure me back in.
  5. G

    World Cup 2026

    I can’t see this as a successful tournament. They scored a lot of goals at this World Cup, which was great. But getting blown out again in the Round of 16 isn’t cutting it. Feels like the USMNT is going to be a “middle of the road” team forever.
  6. G

    World Cup 2026

    All that sounds good to me. I really love Pulisic, but he can’t be counted on. With him, it feels like anything is possible for the US in this World Cup. I went back and watched that 1st half against Paraguay, what a thing of beauty that was. Can’t wait for July 1st when all the anxiety and...
  7. G

    World Cup 2026

    USA is now going to play a friendly with Turkey. That’s not good. FIFA will need to make changes to the Group Stage moving forward, so it’s not so boring like it is this World Cup.
  8. G

    World Cup 2026

    Let me ask you guys, why not a 64 teams in the World Cup instead of 48 teams?
  9. G

    World Cup 2026

    Yes it was, what an exciting game to watch with the USA goal explosion. My only complaint is why are we doing hydration breaks in a domed stadium?
  10. G

    World Cup 2026

    I’m a little concerned about this expanded World Cup watering down the Group Stage. Either way still pumped for the US game tomorrow night!
  11. G

    Fellow Braves Fans.....

    Don’t be surprised Braves fans, tons and tons of talent on y’all’s team. I’m guessing only injuries have held the Braves back the last few years. Atlanta, Dodgers and the Cubs looking like 3 monsters in the NL.
  12. G

    Official gameday thread- Duke vs Uconn

    Yep, had we got to the title game we would have been underdogs vs. either Arizona or Michigan. Illinois would have been a damn tough game as well.
  13. G

    Official gameday thread- Duke vs Uconn

    Right, keep the ball moving and/or try to get the ball to your best free throw shooter (Evans). I would have been ok with either Boozers going to the line as well. It sucks what happened, we found a way to lose…just like last year.
  14. G

    Official gameday thread- Duke vs Uconn

    Jeremy Roach and Grayson Allen if you’re talking about impact guys, and that’s over like a 10+ year period. Not good.
  15. G

    Official gameday thread- Duke vs Uconn

    Yeah I’m good with the idea of getting it in Evans hands no matter what, and then counting on him to hit the high high pressure free throws.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia