Recent content by Gibbs6

  1. G

    Happy Friday Everyone!

    Hmm I remember the time this guy cried to @TomKakert because I called him gay. Yet here he is talking about someone deep throating for Trump. Seems pretty gay.
  2. G

    So much for the first amendment

    Again, I didn’t bring the government into your conversation. I simply stated the dems on the iowa board don’t like free speech. If you’re going to cry about free speech, you probably shouldnt be a coward and ban people for freely speaking. Even if it is a privately owned message board. End of story.
  3. G

    So much for the first amendment

    So free speech only exists for the government? You try way too hard and continue to fail.
  4. G

    So much for the first amendment

    WhO SaId ThE GoVeRnMeNt WaS RuN bY PuSsIeS?
  5. G

    So much for the first amendment

    The part that the Iowa board is filled with dems or that they have kicked out posters simply for sharing their views?
  6. G

    So much for the first amendment

    Whoever said it was? I simply stated that clearly dems on the iowa board dont seem to like free speech.
  7. G

    Whew boy! Candace Owens is living some lies!

    TL/dr However, you say a politician lied, consider me shocked!
  8. G

    Happy Friday Everyone!

    Maybe you caught onto it but I’m guessing not. I’m simply making fun of all your little friends crying about ignoring me. I’m simply needing the attention. Hell your little @Ghee Buttersnaps 2 has created multiple threads about it.
  9. G

    So much for the first amendment

    I don’t know, the dems on the iowa board seem to hate free speech and kick certain posters out over it. 🤣
  10. G

    Happy Friday Everyone!

    Just ignore the douchy phag. He’s simply seeking attention, that’s all he cares about.
  11. G

    Poor oppressed woman

    Good thing the WNBA didn’t follow its own rules last night and let Aja play. now Clark can make it back to Iowa city for the weekend for the block party and revealing of her signature shoe.
  12. G

    “And to the TRANS KIDS watching at home”

    I would say this graph could also add in that the person bringing this to the attention of the libtard must be the one actually doing it. example: you must be trans yourself considering how much you bring it up.
  13. G

    Tennessee Botched Lethal Injection

    I don’t troll. I converse/tease posters. How’s everyone enjoying their echo chamber on the other site. Seems like you guys got your circle jerk back.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win