Recent content by GhostofVerderber

  1. GhostofVerderber

    Donovan Dent and Jordan Pope filing for another year of eligibility

    No to Dent. Maybe with Pope. If these two win there might be better options coming?
  2. GhostofVerderber

    Defense is the key

    You must be OLD! 😂
  3. GhostofVerderber

    Defense is the key

    This is the most idiotic post I have seen on this board. That is saying something. 😂 Your lack of basic basketball knowledge is astounding. Bad take after bad take. There isn’t one worthwhile take in this whole mess. 🤡
  4. GhostofVerderber

    I feel badly about my JQ comments now

    I do have you. I know exactly what you are.
  5. GhostofVerderber

    I feel badly about my JQ comments now

    I guess you have been too busy being important.
  6. GhostofVerderber

    I feel badly about my JQ comments now

    I only pay attention to you when you say something stupid
  7. GhostofVerderber

    I feel badly about my JQ comments now

    You are desperate to get Cal back. I’m not.
  8. GhostofVerderber

    I feel badly about my JQ comments now

    Go cheer for Arkansas. That’s where Cal is now.
  9. GhostofVerderber

    I feel badly about my JQ comments now

    Some of the Calophiles on here are desperate to criticize Pope for anything.
  10. GhostofVerderber

    Remember this about Pope

    You obviously do not know anything about basketball, junior. Stick to hot pockets and video games in your parent’s basement.
  11. GhostofVerderber

    Are apologies in order ?

    Isn’t that how all teams recruit now? What is the difference between us and St. John’s? Duke? UNC? louisville?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pete Thamel makes box office analogy for Trojans: 'This USC seems like the same movie'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending