Recent content by Gettellfinger

  1. G

    "Perspective on jayden Qaintances recovery time frame from acl injury"

    I have had ACL/Meniscal surgery both recently and as a high school senior (three decades ago sheesh). I can tell you that it was easier as an older man to get back to life and the surgery was far less invasive than when I was 18 years old. I am in no way in any type of shape to play a sport of...
  2. G

    Going To Rupp For Tomorrow Nights Game. Need Help on Finding a Place For Good Food.

    Not a burger and you'll need to get there early but we love Pies and Pints right across from the fountains at triangle park. Plenty of seating, good beverage selection if you're into that and the wings/pizza are very good.
  3. G

    Adam Sandler in a UK shirt!!!

    Big miss on Hunter Mclintock…
  4. G

    FREE UK Sessions SEC Tournament Lower Level tickets for Parent/Child(we have a couple of sets) . Of the thousand+ tickets given away here

    This is an incredible way to honor Chris’s wishes. No sob story here, I have three children. My 8 and 6 year old boys are big time UK fans. My oldest has recently really connect with Jacob Toppin and loves watching him play. It’s been a little bit of a tough year, my oldest was also recently...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set