Recent content by German cock

  1. German cock

    FUND ME!!!.... BEAMERS BUYOUT TO COACH ALABAMA.

    How does people come up with this stuff? SMH. Go cocks
  2. German cock

    I like coach Beamer

    NO I don’t. Go Cocks
  3. German cock

    I like coach Beamer

    This got to be a joke ? Sure hope so, if not, I done heard it all. SMH. Go Cocks
  4. German cock

    I like coach Beamer

    What is wrong with you people? If Tanner cut the salary of the head coach, you call him cheap, and if he locks him down by giving him a raise, you call him stupid for doing so. The men cannot win for loosing, at least on this forum. JMO. Go Cocks
  5. German cock

    Beamer has lost me

    Great, now you can support the Bulldogs, you in the right state, just saying Go Cocks
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'