Recent content by GeraldV

  1. G

    Wrestling Thread

    I’d imagine most of the IWC who subscribe to him are the kind of people who like to see arguments like that.
  2. G

    Wrestling Thread

    Good for him. I didn't think WWE was ever going to pull the trigger on him, but when they did, it has worked out great for both sides. He belongs there.
  3. G

    Wrestling Thread

    Joe is awesome. I'm sort of surprised they had Jungle Boy lose after giving him all those interviews over the last couple of months that he was back to win the title and all this and that. Usually those interviews portend things, but of course he shouldn't have beaten Joe.
  4. G

    Wrestling Thread

    These European crowds are just nuts.
  5. G

    Wrestling Thread

    Man, during football season I just don't have the wavelength to watch hardly any wrestling. I watch Dynamite, and fastforward through most of Collision in about a half hour, and that is it. I haven't seen a minute of WWE programming since the season started. Just isn't enough time when I lose...
  6. G

    CFB ratings

    I think it was the athletic that did an article last week positing that the extra conference game added meant that most teams softened up their non conference schedule. Worse games means worse ratings.
  7. G

    Wrestling Thread

    That dude is cursed.
  8. G

    Wrestling Thread

    Nothing makes me laugh more than nightwish accusing others of tribalism that takes it over the line, while coming back last week tagging Dragon and then making that last post about the Village Idiot. We all do it, but he holds himself above the fray.
  9. G

    Wrestling Thread

    I still don't see AEW having much of a use for him, personally.
  10. G

    Wrestling Thread

    Wonder what that dude's finisher is?
  11. G

    Wrestling Thread

    I marked out when danielson’s music hit.
  12. G

    Wrestling Thread

    This is a tough watch. You can tell they are all to pieces.
  13. G

    Wrestling Thread

    Never seen that kid before, but you are right. That move looks tremendous.
  14. G

    Wrestling Thread

    I forgot about them looking at Enzo when they brought Cass in. What ever happened with that, I wonder?
  15. G

    Wrestling Thread

    That article sounds awful. I'd guess he is donezo.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield