Recent content by geoman

  1. geoman

    Nebraska at Illinois today / Art Sitkowski In At QB

    I wish him well; good kid but Sitkowski + bad OL = INTs
  2. geoman

    Bryant, 5 Takeaways

    I love Pike but year after year, the FTs is horrible during his tenure. It drives me crazy. I can accept having some bad nights with the 3s but FTs have got to be better.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win