Recent content by Gene Swindoll

  1. G

    Stratton to SFGiants

    Was probably in "talks" during our first loss to Samford. His head obviously wasn't there...wasn't himself.
  2. G

    If girls were smart they would be throwing Stratton the puss.

    David was strong in his faith. Everyone likes the puss. just saying
  3. G

    Kenny Payne, Bailey Howell, Larry Templeton

    Kenny Payne was told he had the job...then Strickland's father in law Bailey Howell and Larry Templeton got into his ear. Kenny was bringing with him a 50 million dollar Nike contract that would have made State a top 15 Nike school. Note that his father in law is in with Adidas...and when will...
  4. G

    Kenny Payne, Bailey Howell, Larry Templeton

    Kenny Payne was told he had the job...then Strickland's father in law Bailey Howell and Larry Templeton got into his ear. Kenny was bringing with him a 50 million dollar Nike contract that would have made State a top 15 Nike school. Note that his father in law is in with Adidas...and when will...
  5. G

    Why the hate for Kenny Payne?

    AS, You could have made your same argument against Dan Mullen. What do you think about him?
  6. G

    Kenny Payne

    The Northeast Jones alum is in the mix.
  7. G

    Yay or Nay: Time for Stans to go.

    I came to this conclusion after the Alabama game...and what transpired after the game. To be fair I wanted to wait to see how the end of the season would go before making that conclusion for the first time. I've always defended Stans...and with good reason...but it's time. Do it now while we...
  8. G

    Adidas MSU '86 Throwback Uniform

    I've always wondered why football and basketball doesn't utilize the "grey" that baseball always has. I wasn't old enough to watch us play in those uniforms, but I have to say those would benice! I actually like them a whole lot better than what we wear now.
  9. G

    Can anyone photo shop the Egg Bowl shoulder logo onto a football helmet?

    Looks awesome. Wouldn't mind it for all games...but saved for an egg bowl game would be neat
  10. G

    Which logo do you wish State used?

    I would even think that would look cool on a helmet. Can anyone do that for a pic?
  11. G

    Should the shoulder logo on the Egg Bowl trophey be the helmet logo?

    I say yes. Could someone put this as a poll question.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury
  5. 05 On3 NIL BYU announces strategic partnership with PV3 Enterprises, including NIL program for athletes